TIMELY, COST-EFFECTIVE OPTICAL COMPONENTS
For over 50 years Advanced Optics has taken great pride in manufacturing the highest quality, cost-effective optical mirrors, windows and optical flats. Our optics are made in the USA and delivered to you on-time – every time.
In addition to our ready-to-ship commercial and precision polished optical components, we have the ability to craft custom optics to meet your exact specifications.
Our Product Line Includes:
- Precision grade optical mirrors and windows polished up to λ/20.
- High quality commercial grade mirrors and windows polished 1-3 waves per inch.
- Optical flats made of fused quartz and fused silica polished up to λ/20.
- Custom optical lenses and convex/concave mirrors available in round, square or custom configurations.
- Commercial and precision grade optical filters including colored filter glass, dichroic filters and neutral density filters.
- Various reflective and anti-reflective optical coatings such as AlSiO, bare Al, bare Au, enhanced Al, protected Ag, protected Au, BBAR, MgF2, as well as custom coatings.
Custom Optic Capabilities:
- Fabricate custom sizes and shapes.
- Design and supply custom coatings.
- Achieve parallelism of < 2 arc seconds.
- Manufacture concave and convex lenses.
- Modify and resurface customer supplied materials.
- Drill holes, notch glass and provide beveled substrates.
- Precision polish optics with non-standard aspect ratios.
- Provide filters, filter glass and high index glass materials.
- Craft custom optical mirrors and windows from prototype to production.
Our extensive line of raw materials, on-site, ensures we can meet your needs quickly and efficiently. Whether you require a single optic or productions quantities, no optic leaves our facility until it passes our rigorous 100% quality assurance process.
Our unique blend of state-of-the-art technology, experienced team of professional craftsman and engineers combined with our traditional values of personalized customer service is what sets us apart. Your satisfaction is our top priority – guaranteed.
Have a question? Give us call and tell us about your project. (262) 548-1155
- Optical Mirrors
- AlSiO Economy Optical Mirror
- Bare Al Optical Mirror
- Borosilicate Optical Mirror
- Custom Optical Mirror
- First Surface Optical Mirrors
- Fused Silica Optical Mirror
- Precision Optical Mirror
- ZERODUR® Optical Mirror
- Round Optical Mirrors
- Rectangle Optical Mirrors
- Square Optical Mirrors
- λ/4 Optical Mirrors
- Standard 1" x 1", λ/4 Optical Mirror
- λ/10 Optical Mirrors
- λ/20 Optical Mirrors
- Selecting An Optical Mirror
- Optical Mirror 10 Step Design Chart
- Technical Data: Protected Mirrors
- Technical Data: Unprotected Mirrors
- Optical Mirror Cleaning
- Optical Windows
- Custom Optical Window
- Commercial Grade Optical Window
- Precision Optical Window
- Fused Silica Optical Window
- N-BK7 Optical Window
- λ/20 Optical Window
- Optical Window 10 Step Design Chart
- Optical Window Technical Information
- Optical Filters
- Dichroic Optical Filters
- Neutral Density Filters
- Colored Glass Absorptive Filters
- Optical Filters Technical Information
- Optical Lenses
- Optical Lenses Convex/Concave Mirror Theory
- Technical Data for Optical Materials
- Corning Fused Silica Data Sheet PDF
- BORO FLOAT Technical Data Sheet PDF
- N-BK7 Technical Data Sheet PDF
- Soda Lime Glass Technical Data Sheet PDF
- Fused Quartz Data Sheet PDF
- Zerodur Technical Data Sheet PDF
- Clearceram(C) Data Sheet PDF
- ULE® Low Expansion Glass Data Sheet PDF
- Viosil Data Sheet PDF
P.O. Box 117, Pewaukee, WI 53072-0117, USA
Fax (262) 548-1153